There are lots of arguments on both sides when it comes to this concept of controlling your bodies PH. First of all, most of us don’t have the necessary equipment to truly monitor our bodies PH. Secondly, we already have a way of monitoring our health, the way you feel and function. Health is important to all of us, as is our quality of life. We are all individuals with similar needs and balance still remains to be the key.
The “truth” is not cut and dry and it is definitely not found on either end of the spectrum. It fluctuates and changes in the same way that our needs do. A huge part of our existence is the personal experiences that we enjoy. Water gives life and staying hydrated is paramount. But through the “Hold your wee for a Wii” incident we all saw water intoxication take a life. With all this said, there are obvious health benefits outlined by the methods used to “alkalize” the body and they have to do with balance, not the PH of your body.
Start Your Day By Drinking Lemon Steeped In Water
- Lemon can help relieve many digestion problems when mixed with hot water, such as: nausea, heartburn, parasites, bloating, constipation, hiccups; the bowels are aided in eliminating waste more efficiently, purifies the blood, acts as a liver tonic by helping your liver produce more bile, and decreases the amount of phlegm produced by your body. Lemon is also thought to help dissolve gallstones.
- Daily consumption of lemon water can make a huge difference in theappearance of your skin. It acts as a anti-aging remedy and can remove wrinkles and blackheads.
- The massages of lemon juice on gums can stop gum bleeding. It gives relief from bad smell and other problems related to gums.
- One of the major health benefits of drinking lemon water is that it paves way for losing weight faster. If a person takes lemon juice mixed with lukewarm water and honey, it can reduce body weight.
- Lemon water works wonders for people with heart problems. Lemon has a high potassium content, controls high blood pressure, and provides relaxation to mind and body by reducing mental stress and depression.
Make Veggies and Fruits Staples in All Meals
- Fiber is good for your heart and your intestines. It helps keep you regular.
- Fruits and veggies with lots of potassium help with maintaining a healthy blood pressure.
- Vitamin A keeps eyes and skin healthy. Vitamin A also helps protect against infections.
- Vitamin C helps heal cuts, wounds and keeps teeth and gums healthy.
- Fruits and veggies (with the exception of olives, avocados, and coconut) are naturally low in fat.
- Eat different colors every day to enjoy the full spectrum of nutrients and vitamins.
Find Time to be Active
- Exercise combats health conditions and diseases.
- Exercise improves mood.
- Exercise promotes better sleep.
- Exercise puts the spark back into your sex life.
- Physical activity will give you more energy and lead to a longer healthier life.