This is a very easy and delicious recipe for crêpe. The coconut together with bananas enriches the flavor and the dish looks very nice, too.
Main ingredients Flour, Milk, Eggs, Bananas, Coconut
Time of preparation 20 Minutes
Time of cooking 40 Minutes
1 cup Flour
1 1/3 cups milk
1/2 tsp vanilla
60 g butter
1/4 cup coconut
4 bananas, medium size, diagonally sliced
1/3 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup lemon juice, or lime juice
• In a medium bowl, mix flour, coconut, milk, eggs and vanilla. Whisk well until mixture is smooth with no clumps.
• In a small non-stick skillet, melt ½ tsp butter over low heat. Add ¼ cup from milk and flour mixture and spread all over skillet. Leave until bottom is golden.
• Flip to cook the other side until golden. Remove and put on a platter. Repeat the process until you finish all quantity of mixture, arranging crêpe over each other on the platter. You shall have about 8 crêpe. Cover and set aside until needed.
2-Preparing filling and serving
• In a large skillet, melt remaining butter over medium heat. Add banana slices and cook until bananas start to soften.
• Add brown sugar and leave until it melts shaking skillet occasionally. Add lemon or lime juice and leave for about 1 minute. Take off heat and set aside.
• Put 2-3 tbsp of banana filling on one side of each crêpe. Fold the other side over filling. Sprinkle some coconut on the surface.