- A watermelon
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon sugar (You can add more or less to taste)
- Gather your ingredients, listed above.
- Cut the watermelon with a good, sharp knife down the middle either way.Slice into smaller pieces and measure out 2 cups. Make sure to keep all of the skin out.
- Put ingredients into a blender and blend on "ice chop" setting until blended.. When it is done, it should be very smooth and have almost no chunks.If you don't have an "ice chop" sitting on your blender, it is perfectly fine. Almost any setting will work.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve right away. You can even slice a piece of watermelon and stick it on the top of the glass.
- Enjoy your homemade watermelon smoothie!