The gym doesn’t need to be the only place you break a sweat. Try any one of the following activities to quickly burn 100 calories. (Source: Best Health Magazine.)
- Walk around your ‘hood for 36 minutes.
- Push a baby around in a stroller for 30 minutes. Don’t have a baby? Offer to babysit for a friend. (Your friend will love you!)
- Jog up and down a flight of stairs for 14 minutes.
- Have you been thinking of doing a little redecorating? Paint a wall for 44 minutes.
- Did you do a load of laundry? Iron your clothes for 39 minutes to burn 100 calories.
- Get rid of the dust and clutter by cleaning your house/apartment for 35 minutes.
- Hand wash your car for 20 minutes.
- And my personal favorite: Channel your inner Beyoncé and dance around to your favorite songs for 14 minutes.
Are you ready to bring your fitness to the next level? Check out theworkoutgirl.com for new weekly workouts you can do anywhere.