Bake these over the weekend for grab-and-go snacks for your work week.
2 c old-fashioned rolled oats
¼ c ground flaxseed
¾ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp ground cloves
¼ tsp salt
½ c almond butter
¼ c honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ c finely chopped and pitted Medjool dates
½ c dried cherries or goji berries
1. PREHEAT the oven to 350°F. Coat an 8" x 8" pan with canola oil cooking spray.
2. COMBINE the oats, flaxseed meal, cinnamon, cloves, and salt in a large bowl.
3. COMBINE the almond butter, honey, and vanilla in a small bowl. Add to the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Stir in the dates and cherries until well combined.
4. PRESS the mixture firmly into the prepared pan.
5. BAKE for 25 minutes, or until the edges are browned. Let it cool completely before cutting into eight bars.
6. STORE in an airtight container.
NUTRITION (per serving) 276 cal, 8 g protein 38 g carb, 11 g fat, 1 g sat fat, 7 g dietary fiber, 111 mg sodium, 18 g sugars